I wanted to use the Automation rules to make it so when a card received a label, it would automatically be deleted / moved to another category after a couple of days,
@Zack W.. welcome to the community! If you're not worried about due dates, you could make some automation to set a due date of "3 days from now" when a label is added to a card, and then set a Due Date rule that when a card is due it archives it (or moves it to the list you choose)
Thanks! I had thought of something similar but I never really understood it. I am happy that you have helped me
@Zack W.. no worries! happy to help! let me know if you have any trouble implementing it!
Sorry. I can't find any event that detects if it's past it's due date or anything similar like that. I'm also not sure if you meant to set the due date to be for 3 days or it will set the card's due date in 3 days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.