I have a zap that we have been using for almost a year now and it will no longer work with trello. It would create a copy of a board that we have as a template and then add the answers from the google doc form onto the board in lists and cards that are already on the template.
I went to update the zap this week and the zaps will no longer locate the lists in the board nor will they allow me to make a copy.
Since it worked before all the Trello updates, I am thinking this must be associated with the new Trello updates. I need help with this.
It is a paid trello account, but not sure the workspace we are saving it to is part of the paid (because that is a totally different issue with Trello).
So, what are my options, how do I get this to recognize the board information to make the zap work.