How do I reverse back to the old view, where it displayed files with the smaller search function?
Hi Antony,
You are seeing the new cross-product search (https://help.trello.com/article/1348-new-search-in-trello) which is being rolled out incrementally.
For now, you can find the old search experience at: https://trello.com/search or by clicking "Advanced search" in the new search box.
I recognize that's not quite as familiar, but we're hoping the added benefit of searching across Atlassian products will have a nice upside for people as well.
While you're there, I'd highly suggest that you offer your feedback through the provided link seen on the screenshot below as that goes directly to the product team.
Do let us know in case you have any queries.
Cheers,The Trello Team
@Meghashrita Kashyap in the new way is terrible. How do I go back to the old way?
@Adrian Strench Currently the only way to get to the old search is via https://trello.com/search or by clicking "Advanced search" in the new search box.
However, we request you to please share your valuable feedback from the link seen just below the search functionality so that it goes to the product team directly.
Cheers
The Trello Team
@Meghashrita Kashyap
Thank you for our response. As per your questions, I like the when old search showed labels to the cards and what list the search item is in. This is every important information when doing a search. The new way didn't do that.
Right now Trello search seems to working the old way. Please don't change it.
I agreed the old way was better. I aslo need to see labels which are no longer visible in the search (unless you use advaned search which is not practible and is too many extra keystrokes)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.