I am changing jobs and need all of the boards and an entire workspace to be administrated from my personal email. Trello seems to want to charge me over a hundred dollars to add my second email. Is there another way of changing the email admin for my boards?
And yes, I've already seen https://help.trello.com/article/739-merging-multiple-trello-accounts
It doesn't say anything about having to add users to your workspace in order the share the boards. That seems to cost money. Am I wrong?
I have no idea if my paid account will port over and Trello has no live support that I can find.
Why can't I just change my email address?
@Ramah D Jihan Malebranche welcome to the community! You can reach out to Trello support via this link: https://trello.com/en-US/contact (scroll down to "contact" section) if you want to reach out to them, but i think you should be able to change the email address, you'll just need to do it via your Atlassian Account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.