I'm having issues getting some automations to work. I have the exact same rule set up in other areas and it reads the exact same, it works for some but not others, and I cannot see why.
For example:
Trigger:
When the blue WELL label is added to a card by anyone
Actions:
Add the Well Checklist *Use this one checklist to the card
This trigger is working exactly how it is supposed to, no need to link the card or anything it adds the checklist every time the label is added
Trigger:
When the pink HOA label is added to a card by anyone
Actions:
Add the Condo/HOA Checklist * Use this one checklist to the card
This will not add the checklist to the card once the HOA label is added. I went a step further and added the specific card to pull the checklist from and still nothing....
I'm having this issue with more than one label and as I mentioned, I have it set up the exact same as the first WELL label that is working.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!