Community Leaders are an elite group of volunteer experts who serve as connectors, ambassadors, and mentors for Atlassian, answering questions and writing articles online, as well as hosting hundreds of global events annually.
In exchange for their efforts, Leaders enjoy perks like direct access to the Atlassian team, members-only spaces, free vouchers for certification exams, swag and more.
Hope the Onboarding Trello board is helping you get started!
Let's give a warm welcome to the newest additions to our Leaders program!
@Rina Nir
@Phill Fox
@Ed Starkey _Administrator_
@Dinesh Dhinakaran
@David Mayer
@Logan Ketterling
@Saurabh Sharma
Oliver Coady
@Garrett McCreery
@Dave Wuensch _Decadis AG_
@Suzanne Matheu
YAY! Great to meet you all!
Welcome all!
Welcome!
Welcome! When the aliens come and say take us to your leader, we'll be pointing at you!
Welcome, all!
Hi folks
Glad to be back with you folks again. It has been a while since I led the London AUG and I am now along with @Rina Nir helping to relaunch the Cambridge UK ACE meeting.
As a bonus extra I (along with my colleagues at Adaptavist) will be sharing a series of presentations for any ACE in the world with either virtual or physical presentations. More details to come.
Phill
Hi everyone,
Thanks @Phill Fox for the initiative. Can't wait to get the Cambridge ACE up and running.
Any tips and tricks of how to get early traction? I think its the start that is always difficult- warming up the engines and spreading the wordRina
Hello Everyone, Congrats to the new Community Leaders and Kudos to the Existing Community Leaders
Welcome, everyone! Great to have you in the team.
Welcome new Leaders! We're thrilled to expand our Community family.
@Rina Nir - I emailed you and @Phill Fox about the 1st event planning call I organize for new Leaders. Also, next Tuesday I'm hosting an AMA session with our Bevy (event planning platform) CSM. RSVP here for the event: Bevy Best Practices AMA.
@Phill Fox Thanks for offering to share presentations for our ACE Leaders. I'd love to chat with you about your initiative and promote it among Leaders.
Welcome to the A-team, you all!
🎉🎉🎉
Welcome onboard dear new ACL's.
Ahoy, welcome! ⚡️
Many thanks for the warm welcome
Welcome to the family. Looking forward to your knowledge sharing with the communities users.
Welcome new Leaders! Great to have you all!
Welcome!!!!
Welcome to the family!
Welcome to the Atlassian family 👏
Btw, @Tamanna Godara is there any place where all community leaders are listed?
Welcome to the family.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.