The Calendar Power Up is the best display for our Yearly Planner.How do I get it displayed in Slack?We've already setup the integration but it seems in only provides a link to a Trello page that then needs to be clicked to get the Calendar View.Is there an easy way we can display our Board in Slack ?
@Mark Phillips you want to show a calendar in slack? can you explain more about what you're hoping to see in Slack? i don't think I've seen any tool provide a calendar in slack, so i can't visualize this so hard to help come up with ideas
Thanks Brittany - ideally, we'd have something like available in a Slack channel. Maybe as a pinned tab so that the team can see what the week's plan includes.
@Mark Phillips interesting. so you're looking for like an embeddable iframe sort of thing? i don't actually know if slack supports things like that as pinned tabs, i think it's generally messages or links and i don't think I've seen messages be able to be "live" updates. So personally i can't think of another way besides clicking a link to view the calendar.
You could possibly create some automation to send a message in a slack channel at the start of the week with tasks that are coming up for the week? but again, would be text and not a calendar view
Embedded iframe, image, whatever - I don't mindIn Slack you get to see live images, webpage summaries etc - I'm just looking for a Yearly Planner that the team can quickly refer while they're working.Maybe I'll keep looking for other tools apart from Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.