I signed up Trello with my Gmail account.
I am trying to setup 2 step authentication factor.I am told to input my Atlassian password.I have input my password.Yet it isn't going through.
What do I do?
@[deleted]Welcome to the Atlassian community
Have you tried logging in using a different browser? Just want to make sure that you have the correct password and if you are using Chrome it is not logging you if you are logged into the browser.
I signed up with Gmail account.
Whenever I want to log in to Trello,I don't have to enter another password.I only click on Sign in with Gmail.Then I am logged in.
But I want to do 2 factor authentication.I am required to provide Atlassian password which I don't have because I signed up with Gmail account.
@[deleted]since you are using Google to authenticate you will want to turn 2 factor on you Google account.
I have already secured my google account with 2 factor authentication.
When I wanted to sign up with Trello,I didn't want to trouble myself with creating new password .
I was shown the option to continue with Google.So I continued with Google.
I already have my Google account secured with 2 factor authentication.
Does it apply to Atlassian as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.