Basically, we have a series of tasks that follow on from one another through checklists. At the moment, we have the checklists in one card, and instead of ticking off an item we will manually drag the item down into the next checklist when that portion is done.
This is quite cumbersome, so I was looking for a way to automate this. There is a rule that will allow you to create an item in a secondary checklist when an item in the first checklist is ticked, however I need to target item to be the same as the source item, which the rule does not seem to allow.
Is there a variable or a power-up I can use to mirror the ticked item and the created item?
I know there are options to do this with whole cards, but there can be upwards of 40 or 50 items in these checklists, and having individual cards for all that would be cumbersome as heck.
I found the {checklistitemname} variable which will copy the name, but I would like it to move the item into a checklist in another card so that the tasks are slit up (again because these lists have the potential to be very long.