@Kristján Geir Mathiesen seriously, how do you keep upping the ante on Throwback Thursday?
While I had never thought about this before today, it's an easy one. The Beast from Beauty and the Beast. I have a rough demeaner, prefer to be alone rather than with others, and a temper that I constantly need to control (see previous posts about associating with The Hulk) but I am a helpless romantic and will readily sacrifice myself for those that I love. My wife is for sure Belle too - and was able to see past it to see the true me.
There's something sweetAnd almost kindBut he was mean and he was coarse and unrefinedAnd now he's dear, and so unsureI wonder why I didn't see it there before
This is a really great post @Kristján Geir Mathiesen!
Similar to @Andy Gladstone I feel I match someone with a gruff exterior and and a squishy inside.
While I'm an introvert and don't always feel like I belong, my family & friends seem to believe I bring more to the table than I give myself credit for. I'll take their word for it, since I don't believe I've found my 'super power' just yet. ;-)
Captain Jack Sparrow.
Total weirdo and unpredictable but very good at what I do. 😝
@Andy Gladstone awe thank you for that nice compliment. I really appreciate it. I must confess that these #TBT are not all my original mind offsprings - many of them I see in other places and borrow. Thanks for sharing.
@Sue Wilson , @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck , and @Jimmy Seddon I love your comments! So fun
On bad days, I feel like BO.B (old, battered, quiet and tired).
On a good day, Waldorf (grumpy, realistic and sarcastic, but gets to laugh a lot and is surrounded by good friends)
Well this recent quiz I took told me I am most like Belle! It said "You're smart, caring and brave. You might be a little different than everyone else, but that's because you dream bigger." and that is all true, although I look nothing like her!
Ohhh. @Summer Hogan I googled the Quiz too and it confirmed my selection as well (albeit for different reasons) thanks for referring to that!
I have not observed Disney characters so much that I can relate my life to any of them, but I just took a quiz and found out that my personality resembles with 'Moana'.
Have a great long weekend, everyone!
Mickey Mouse, an original classic IT problem solver, as there is always something going wrong that I need to solve.
Nemo : He is curious, full of life, courageous and friendly to everyone he meets. He also demonstrates a remarkable ability to engage, leading a school of fish to solve all the bugs that are opened )))
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.