I have the following problem or inconvenience:
On a bamboo instance on which I have projects that checkout from git repositories (from stash) when I create the auto-detected branches from stash I end up with two master branches.
In git we have at least one branch called "master" and if needed some additional release, devel, feature, etc branches.
The problem is that even on project with one branch - "master", when I add in bamboo the branch from git I end up with two branches in the branch list.
The first one can be found on http://<bamboo-url>/browse/PROJECT-PLAN
The second one is usually on http://<bamboo-url>/browse/PROJECT-PLAN0
Is there a way of disabling one of them or having in the begining only one ?
The branch imported from stash/git and added to bamboo and can be renamed.
But in the end it is not a solution to have one "master" and one "real-master" .