Hi, this is going to merge many ideas into one here.
I use templates of checklists that I want to repeat on an annual basis (for clients on anniversaries). I have set up a template of specific checklists for each client and then archived it so it is hidden. Each year, in the past, it has popped a new ToDo onto my board and I use Automation to set the Due Date (best method I have found). This all went well until some of the checklists etc. were no longer needed, and some new ones were. I amended the template in the Archive, BUT... the next year I got the same old list of ToDos. If it is not the template that needs changing then what please? The last ToDo? It is only the template that has the Repeat Power-up. Confused, and thanks in advance.
PS I have about 150 of these.