I got an email from Microsoft saying that I need to renew our certficate with Opsgenie.
You’re receiving this notification because your email address is associated with Opsgenie.
The certificate used for single sign-on to Opsgenie is going to expire in 29 days on June 4, 2022 4:50 UTC. | |
We recommend you renew the certificate in Opsgenie before June 4, 2022 4:50 UTC to avoid downtime with single sign-on. Please follow the steps below.
1.In the Azure Portal, go to the Single sign-on page for Opsgenie.
2.In the SAML Signing Certificate section, click Create new certificate.
3.Choose a duration of up to 3 years, then click Save, then click OK.
4.Select Make new certificate active and click Save at the top. This will roll over your existing certificate to the newly created certificate.
5.Download the new certificate and upload it to Opsgenie.
Rolling the certificate in Azure Active Directory and configuring it in your app may cause single sign-on downtime. Please plan for potential downtime when performing the steps above. |
According to your docs, https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/configure-azure-active-directory-sso/ I should do the following:
From your Opsgenie account, go to Settings > Login and SSO.
Select Azure Active Directory. You’ll see a list of instructions and empty fields to connect Azure with Opsgenie.
I don't have a "Login and SSO" option.
I do have SAML configuration on Atlassian Admin (https://admin.atlassian.com/o/my-org-id/saml) - would this override Opsgenie's configuration when we merged the accounts?
If yes, I can thus safely remove the SSO config for the Opgenie app within Azure AD?