I'm trying to get a notification when someone else changes the description on any card.
I can make it happen with this code...
when the description of a card contains "{carddescription}", send an email notification to "user@company.com" with subject "{listname} Card Description Changed" and message "Description changed for {listname} [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\nText before:{textbefore}\n\nText after: {textafter}", and post comment "@gabrielmaung Description Changed by {username}"but then I get notified whenever I change the description on a card.
I'd like it to read more like this code... where I can freely change the descriptions without getting a notification.
when the description of a card contains "{carddescription} by anyone except gabrielmaung", send an email notification to "user@company.com" with subject "{listname} Card Description Changed" and message "Description changed for {listname} [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\nText before:{textbefore}\n\nText after: {textafter}", and post comment "@gabrielmaung Description Changed by {username}" I've tried a writing it as "{carddescription} and {username} != gabrielmaung"
"{carddescription} by anyone but {gabrielmaung}"
"{carddescription} and {username} is not @gabrielmaung"
Turning off the rule every time I want to change a description seem counter productive.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated