Hello people!
I've seen a notification, about a stop in any Trello's funcionality. I have a doubt if it's about a specific power up or if it's about all the platform.
Someone can clarify me, please?
Thanks,
Hi @Juliana Medrado 👋
Welcome to the Community! I'd like to reassure you that Trello isn't been discontinued, if you saw a notification that is likely to be about a specific Power-Up (as this does happen from time to time!).
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
It might also be that your Trello subscription will expire unless you pay the bill (assuming you are on a paid level of usage). Trello itself is here to stay, but you might want to check the exact wording in your notification!
Hi, Laura!
Great! Now I am more calm with this information.
Thanks for the answer!
Juliana
I'm glad I could help @Juliana Medrado 😊
To help anyone else who may have seen this and mildly panicked, would you mind accepting the answer above? That way they can find the answer quickly and with ease.
Happy Trello-ing!
Ok, Laura.
I didn't know how to accept the answer, but now I think it's done.
If it isn't, please tell me, ok?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.