não fiz assinatura premium, e recebi uma cobrança indevida
@Erica C S You will need to submit a support issue here https://trello.com/en-US/contact#/
Scroll down to the bottom of the page login and then you can create an issue. If you have any problems let me know.
Brant tive problema similar. Fiz a assinatura e cancelei no mesmo dia. Recebi a cobrança no cartão e não consigo entrar para fazer a reclamação porque minha conta por ter sido cancelada não existe, Neste link que mencionou não consigo abrir reclamação também. Aparece a mensagem "Something went wrong, please try submitting your request again.". Meu email é bereisnice@hotmail.com. Consegue me ajudar?
I will escalate to Atlassian.
Hi @Berenice Mota I see that you have a support ticket for this over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2080281 I would recommend following up in that case to address this concern.
Thanks
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.