Hi,
I’m trying to find the location in the DB for the field(s) that stores the status of the Access all projects and Access all repositories setting in the Linked Repos. there is a db table vcs_location that has a xml_definition_data that captures all of the repository settings except the status of these two fields. The data located in the xml_definition_data field does have the record if Bamboo specs are enabled on a repositories or not.

I can make the change in the UI and get a record in the audit table detailing that I made the change however I can't find the source of this in the DB itself in order to query which linked repos have this configured or not.
I have checked across a range of the DB tables and read over the online Bamboo Schema however I can't find anything in regards the location of this setting stored in the DB.
The bamboo version I'm using is: 7.1.1