I've tried using description: x but nothing comes up.I saw this forum post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Search-Cards-for-Description/qaq-p/1288451
But that didn't really help. I've tried searching for anything and no results come up.
I'm trying to use the Search function to search my cards description field.
Can you try searching by something like
board:"name of board" description keywords
If you still don't get any results, can you try on https://trello.com/search ?
Let me know if this helps.
Neither worked. Do I need to keep the quotation marks when I use the board search?
If the board title is multiple words, then yes you'll need quotes. That search will return cards from that one board that match your keywords
I see. I tried it with the name of the board in quotations and it didn't work. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here but I can't figure it out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.