I followed the Trello help information under
https://help.trello.com/article/1064-using-trello-with-microsoft-outlook.
I could perform all steps up to the point that I copied & pasted the iCalendar-Feed provided within the settings of the trello calendar power up.
When I clicked the OK button to execute the synchronisation an error message appeared, telling me that the pasted link is not a valid calendar link.
I now wonder, if it is because of Windows 7?
Is there a possibility or workaround for me to try w/o installing another OS on my PC?
FYI:
When clicking the refresh button on the right of the iCalendar-Feed the feed itself changed
e.g.:
"https://trello.com/calendar/61ffd4bc180658141a0181bd/5e3be5d967c1c42934539d64/0e2169e62c140c55b93f82e4e5903605.ics"
and
"https://trello.com/calendar/61ffd4bc180658141a0181bd/5e3be5d967c1c42934539d64/1d9a4d6a2e74d3bb581c5d19dd056e4a.ics"
Could that be a reason for Outlook 2010 not to accept the feed as a valid link?
On my smartphone I do not have a Google Account nor is Google Play activated.
I installed Trello as an apk.
OK, I hope I got everything here. And if the above issue has already been discussed or even solved, I would be happy if you could provide me a link to this discussion
Thanks in advance and have good day
Goetz