My objective is to download files attached to a card via the API.
To do this, I am trying to follow the instructions given at:
Update: Authenticated Access to S3 - Trello / Trello Announcements - The Atlassian Developer Community
Here's what I'm trying:
curl -H "Authorization: OAuth oauth_consumer_key=\"MY-TRELLO-KEY\", oath_token=\"MY-TRELLO-TOKEN\"" https://trello.com/1/cards/CARD-ID/attachments/ATTACHMENT-ID/download/MY-FILE.png
I get back:
unauthorized permission requested
I know my KEY and TOKEN are correct -- I am able to use them for other trello API calls (as query parameters)
I think the URL is correct. I am able to cut-and-paste that into an authorized web browser and I get the file. I have also tried changing the hostname from "trello.com" to "api.trello.com" as indicated in the instructions. No help.
I am currently using the free version of trello. There is a statement in the announcement that mentions Enterprise users:
Authorization for attachments will be turned on for individual enterprises on an enterprise-by-enterprise fashion.
But it wasn't clear to me if this was intended to indicate that this feature is limited to Enterprise users, or simply that if you are an Enterprise user it will be rolled out over time.
Any help on what I might be missing?