I'd like to know whether it's possible to disable the incident history on the statuspage or adjust it to e.g. last 3 days?
Hi Patrick,Yes you can. You will need to do this in the CSS custom page.
With this code block you can reduce it. replace the X with the number of days you want to show.This will be your code, add this into the Custom footer HTML:
<!-- Replace "x" with the number of days you want to show + 2. --><!-- For example, if you wanted to show the last 3 days of history, you would replace x with 5. --><!-- Do the replacements described above and then paste the following into your Custom CSS section. --><script> $(function() { $('.status-day:nth-child(n+X)').remove(); });</script>
I hope this helps. Have fun.Regards,Howard
Hi Howard,
thanks for your answer.
I've applied the mentioned workaround and it works for the Status page, as you've announced. Thumbs up!
However, all previous incidents are still visible on the History page. So it's only half way solution.
Furthermore I would also need to get rid of the "Past Incident" Headline on the Status page, when I set x that way to show no Past Incidents at all.
Br
Patrick
Hi Patrick,
You can completely remove the link that takes users to the "/history" page.
Here you go:
<script> $(function() { $('.history-footer-link').remove(); });</script>
Let me know if that helps.Regards,Howard
@Howard Nedd Great solution !But I have a question. It's possible to show only the days that are filled? (empty days are hidden)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.