Hi, we feed our Trello board with auto-generated Mails which have PDF attachments. I would like to remove all of these attachments first thing when a card enters the board. How is this possible?
Thanks in advance!Nils
@nvindice
There is single action to add/remove attachment via link but I cannot find a way to iterate through all the attachments and looking for pdf specifically and removing the attachment. It can definitely be done via http request using trello api.
Thanks, is there a way to remove a specific PDF with the "remove link" action? I do know the filenames, but it does not seem to work this way.
I am not at my desk but I think the url has the attachment id in the path besides the name.
@milynnus Yes, there is one. I was hoping I could remove the attachment just by it's filename, but this does not seem to work.
However, I can't find a way to build deleting the PDF attachments using the Trello API with only a single http request, too. So there does not seem to be a way to solve my problem with Trello+Butler only, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.