I booted up my Trello board on my computer, pulled up the calendar powerup view, and found out that I could see all of my checklist items due for the entire week.
I pull the same view up on my phone and I can't see any of the checklist tasks with dates under the calendar power up view on the exact same board. Then I noticed that below the calendar in the empty place where the tasks should be listed for each day it says, "No Cards Due Soon"
I am assuming that for some odd reason, the only thing you can view on the phone is cards that have assigned due dates and not individual checklist tasks. This is problematic for me because I am constantly running around to different job sites and use Trello on my phone all day when I am away from the office.
Is there a way to adjust this somewhere in the settings so that I can see the tasks with assigned dates on my phone?
If not, will or can this be added as a feature?
I manage a Servpro franchise and I love the trello app. I wouldn't be able to stay organized without it, I use it to manage all our ongoing projects, accounts receivables, and hurricane response.
Would love any feedback or help. Thanks!