Hi!
I wish to create a button for ea. list in the flow. Part of the behavior of the button would be by clicking the button it would move to the next list on the board. This I understand how to do the next Ninja move though... I do not see a path to do.
At the point the card is moved to the next list, I would like the button that was clicked to make this happen to be removed from the card and a new button to be added.
Then repeat this over and over down the line.
Example:
List A "Ideas": Cards in the list automatically have a "Start Creating" Button which moves the card to List B.
List B "Creating Content": Card in this list has a button "Submit for Approval" and "Request Help" but the "Start Creating" button is no longer on the card.
Then repeat this type of behavior for List C, List D etc.
Is this possible? If so how can I do it?
Thank you for your help!