My birthday's in April, so I love spring too.
My favorite time of the year is the Fall (Autumn). So it would probably be the month of October when there is lots of American football being played and the leaves are turning colors, and it's beginning to cool down from summer a little.
I LOVE Spring with everything coming to life and getting warmer. Everything just seems so much brighter, more colorful, and happier during the spring months. Even peoples' moods seem to lift! The saying, "they've got a spring in their step!" makes so much sense this time of year! ;-) Of the three spring months, I'd have to say May is my favorite! Our family has several birthdays to celebrate and you can almost be sure to have a great outdoor party/picnic without it being too hot or too cold.
Autumn. In the immortal words of Calvin and Hobbes, the colors on the trees in the fall are nature’s fireworks. The air starts to get crisp, the trees are a spectrum of reds, oranges, yellows and browns and although nature is slipping into a mode of stasis, it makes me feel alive!
Perfect answer @Andy Gladstone - I just gave you some kudos for writing great content. ;-)
I also love the fall! I'm from Minnesota, and September and October are the most beautiful months here (assuming it doesn't start snowing before Halloween). When summer weather stretches a little bit farther into fall than normal, those are the best days of the year.
I also like spring but have really bad allergies I also hate the cold, so winter months are out.My favorite time is probably September-October, ending in a bang with Halloween then getting too cold for my taste.Summer nights and Spring days after a good rain are always so beautiful too.
I have fond memories of a very hot summer where the green grass started to yellow from lack of rain over several months. I always loved lying on my back looking at the puffy white clouds float across the sky anticipating what was ahead of me in life. I still have that same feeling every summer but love the differences we experience throughout the year. I choose to embrace it all and am thankful to experience the colors of autumn, the crispness of winter, and the renewing of spring.
Thank you for this post, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen
For me, the favorite time of the year is Summer, and therefore the months of June, July, August, & September. This is because of several reasons:
- I have more daylight and better weather for day road trips and weekend getaways with my family.
- I have more daylight in the evening to spend with my kids and take them to playgrounds or sprinkler parks where they have lots of fun.
- My birthday is in August
- The trees and plants are full of life and greenery.
Have a great Thursday, everyone!
Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ,My Favourite Month in July ( My Birthday month so would be excited when it's July)
I love the summer! But, I'm also from Southern Ontario in Canada. This can get quite warm but it's never around for very long. I also associate it with summer vacation from school!
I love summer and the sea! It is the best time to enjoy beautiful sunsets like this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.