It seems that if nobody answers in a few weeks that a question here gets buried and never seen again. I really am hoping that someone here can either lead me to an answer, or where to better ask this question, or confirm that this is a limitation that has no solution so I can stop hoping.
I am trying to find a way to sort my Lists on a Board by the due date of the cards in each list. I am not trying to sort the cards within a list. But if the due date on a card in the 10th list is the next due date of all cards in all lists on a board, I would want Butler or a Board button to click to move that list to be the first list on the board.
Looking for feature to "arrange lists by due dates of cards in their list"?
Thank you for reading! Hopeful for a solution.