Hi folks,
Our Projects board contains one card for each customer project. Each project has checklist items that we use for every project. As an example, project 1699 has a its own card.
Our Tasks board, separate, has one column for each team member, and each card in my column (Cole) represents one task. We add cards and drag them to "DONE" when they're done.
We use both of these boards at once.
I would like a way to link my Tasks cards to their relevant project, in the Projects board. Ideally, I'd like to be able to open up the Project card, add a comment to the Activity Log that starts with "TASK" and have the comment become a task. The person who wrote the comment should have the task end up in their appropriate task card.
Alternatively, task cards could be tagged with their appropriate project, but this will involve a lot more clicking. I would not mind if a tag could be accomplished by typing the project title (i.e. 1699 Trello Prototype Fixture) in the task card.
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to automate this process? Thanks in advance.