I use this template: https://trello.com/templates/productivity/daily-task-management-GT0TOUyX
Then I have 2 types of task defined:
1. to rename list done today to date of the day
COMMAND: every weekday at 11:45 pm, rename list "Done Today" to "{date-1wd~dddd, MMMM Do YYYY}", and create a unique list named "Done Today" in position 2
This used to be working, but now for some reason it renames all lists Done Today to Thursday, April 28 2022...
2. I have setup unique cards which should appear in list called Backlog like -
COMMAND: every weekday at 1:00 am, create a unique card with title "exercise" in list "Backlog"
Again this used to be working, but now missing tasks from the list are not appearing (I Am not speaking about these already there)
It used to work like already over a month, I didn't change anything and all of the sudden it is broken what the heck?