Hello,
I need to upload the zipped artifact file from a .NET project build to Veracode, for security vulnerability scanning. To do this I have to define the shared artifact location with a variable in the script. The absolute path for the shared artifact location is like that:
C:\bamboo-home\shared\artifacts\plan-12345678\shared\build-00099\App-Zip-File\Name.Of.Solution.zip
The problem with this file path is the numbered plan and the numbered build. I couldn't find how Bamboo defines the numbers of the plans. To find the location of the zipped file, I had to search by the solution name. After the build was finished, the build working directory would be deleted, and the artifacts would be copied to the shared directory, but the Key of the plan is not used, it's this number that is used and I can't understand how it is generated. All I can find in Bamboo is the Key of the plan. To pass the file path to veracode, I need to have variables to get the plan number and build number.
Can anyone assist, please?
Thank you.