Hi
I joined compass alpha by mistake and now I can't remove it.
How do I remove compass from my cloud site or delete the subscription?
Hi Thomas,
Welcome to Atlassian Community! I'm happy to help.
You can remove Compass from your Manage Subscriptions page in Cloud.
That will remove Compass from your site.
Let me know if you have any trouble!
Take care,
Shannon | Atlassian Community Support
I have a problem with the Compass product. I can't delete it from the
Hi @pavlenko, I hope you're doing great. The process for unsubscribing from Compass has changed.
Could you please contact us through the support chat so we can help you? To do so, access Compass and click on the blue balloon on the lower right.Thank you very much! Hope to hear from you soon
@Kelvin T Thanks, I contacted the team through the chat yesterday and they offered me to create a ticket. Created the ticket as well. Will be waiting for a resolution on that. Thank you.
Oh for fucks sake. This must be the shadiest dark pattern shit I've come across lately—you need to push Compass so hard, you don't even offer us to cancel it ourselves without creating a support ticket??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.