I have added the Trello app to microsoft teams. Where can I locate the search feature.?
When using Trello within the Teams dashboard there is no search box, in this case use the filter function to search for cards.
Hi Tony,
You should have seen the Search bar on the top left corner, can you check and provide me a screenshot if that isn't the case.
See the image here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/6quZ4G1l
You can also open a ticket if that doesn't work at www.trello.com/contact
Trello in Teams screenshot without a search bar available
Hi Theodoro,
You will see from the screenshot the seacrh bar is not visible.
Tony
The image you attached is from Zoom and not Teams, I'm opening a ticket to make our communication easier.
Perhaps this image is better?
The filter function is faulty--it will not always find a card. The Search function should be incorporated into Trello on Teams, PLEASE!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.