I am a big fan of the Sendboard email app which sends and receives email directly from/within a Trello card. I’m looking for any plug-in or workaround that can do something similar for text messaging. Any suggestions?
@Nathan Seymour
Try Contalist. They have a solution using Twilio and beta using Whatsapp. Outbound is definitely supported.
Zapier supports many similar apps like ClickSend, Twilio..etc
You can also built your own using http request action with Trello Automation.
These are great suggestions, will give them a go. Thank you.
There are many SMS Providers but I personally suggest you contact SMSala SMS provider they provide good Bulk SMS Service.
Website Url: https://www.smsala.com
I like the idea of using Trello Automation with HTTP requests. This reminds me of when I had to set up automated notifications for a project, which is similar to sending Bulk SMS Using Africala SMS Provider for targeted communication. Using a service like Contalist or Zapier can simplify this process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.