Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen 😃
I'm doing good; I hope the same for you!
If my clothes had to be just one color would be red! A solid color reminds me of how we can be outstanding and vibrant and influence others with this positivity.❤️
Have a lovely day, buddy!
Thanks for posting! 🤩 🙏🏽
Very interesting post. And you probably just freaked out FunManAndy!
I would guess 90% or more will have a very dark color like black or midnight blue or a dark green. And I think I would echo your choice. :-)
Considering my significant other already calls me "the blue blob" from time to time I guess I'm already gravitating towards just (all shades of) Blue
I mean, how can I select just one color to commit to my entire life @Kristján Geir Mathiesen? It's like asking, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be (Chocolate Chip Cookies in case you wanted to know...). I guess I would go with a light khaki so the crumbs would blend in...
I like the strategy @Andy Gladstone !!
Yeah blue as well, navy and baby blue. Even my car would be Pepsi can blue.
I think blue as well. It just seems to fit for most occasions.
Great post, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen !
I would pick Dark Green since I love nature, trees, and greenery all around. I can easily blend in with nature, whenever needed.
Have a great Thursday, everyone!
@Kristján Geir Mathiesen I think this is the first time I haven't had to think about the answer to this question. It's very simple, black. It's already the primary part of my wardrobe!
Blue for me!
Have a guess! 😂
Interesting question! I'd probably choose one of the greens from the gameboy palette.
Either that or sky blue.
I lived with a black cat for 19 years (and her black sister for 15, and my black step-cat for 2). I don't think I could ever wear anything other than black (with a hint of cat-spit)
I agree with you @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ... blue is my favourite color. My closet is mostly made up of that color
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.