I logged into Trello for the first time in a while, and I got the "Action required: Connect your Trello account to Atlassian" email. I followed those instructions, though there were some funny jumps in trying to connect/sign in.
Now, no matter which way I try, I cannot connect Trello to Slack.
When I try from Slack, I get sent to https://trello.com/platforms/slack where I choose the workspace I want to connect, and that sends me to the workspace settings page where I click on "Add to Slack."
That takes me to the "requesting permission" page, where I click again on "Allow".
That in turn opens a new page that shows loading forever, and never completes an action or shows me any result.
I have also tried from within Trello to connect to Slack via the powerup. When I try to connect to Slack team, I get the below additional pop-up which never resolves - it simply shows the opaque Loading... button forever and nothing happens. I can't click on anything, and when I close it, I am sent back to the connect to Slack settings.

This seems like it should be a straightforward connection, and I can't get it to work! help please??