Happy Wednesday Everyone!

We are a few weeks removed from Team '22 now, which was the first travel experience for myself and a number of the other attendees that I spoke to while in Vegas.
In addition, more and more travel restrictions continue to be removed making travel more accessible to people.
My question for you this week: Are you planning to travel anywhere soon? If not, where are you hoping to go in the future?
Personally, I'm not planning on going anywhere again very soon. I'm not a really big traveler, but when my wife and I do travel we put a lot of effort and planning into it.
Our next big trip will be next year. We are planning to take both of our kids to Disneyland & Universal Studios Hollywood. With the announcement of Super Nintendo World coming in 2023, my son is extremely excited to go see it (I am too!).

Ok it's your turn now! Let me know in the comments where you are looking to travel in the future!
Have a great rest of the week!
