I'd like to add some log files that are currently artifacts in a build plan to either the plan or job level emails. We are behind a VPN and it would be nice to have this non-sensitive data in the notification so it is not necessary to log in to see if we need to fix something in a build. Is this possible?
- If so, can anyone suggest how to add artifacts as attachments – assuming it's possible? Details needed would be whether it's plan/job, which template file, where in the file to modify, etc.
- Regarding modifying emails in general, is there any other documentation on customizing emails, such as what the include structure is and which emails are used for what notifications?
I've seen this page: http://tinyurl.com/ntywotk and a post about trying to modify emails: http://tinyurl.com/qzy93jz but have not been able to figure out exactly what files and where to modify them and put the pieces together regarding 1) which file to modify for which emails (considering all the includes and macros as well as main template files), 2) where to modify the file and 3) what data is available in each context, which seems to be documented only in the Bamboo Java API. I can probably work through #3 if I have a better idea of #1 and #2.
Thanks,
Jeff