Currently when I'm changing project owner it reverts back to me. What needs to be done to make changes? Perhaps I need to add users to some groups? I noticed there are two new empty groups - townsquare-admins and townsquare-users - should I add people to them?
It looks like only those users who ever opened Atlas can be assignee for projects. Not very obvious how to I force them to join?
I'm new too so I may be mistaken on what you are asking. But have you given permission in the Admin Users page?
@Chris Thomas thanks for reply, where can I find Admin Users page? I have workspace settings and personal settings but none of them have option to manage users:
Need to be a site admin in order to get to the user management area.
If you are you can go here: https://admin.atlassian.com/
Well I guess I am not the only one who has this problem. C'mon Atlassian wake up and supply an answer here regarding this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.