I created a board that serves as a to-do list and I have six lists that I named "Monday - Saturday". I want to set the due date to the same day this week based on the title of the list. For example : if I create a card in a list title "Monday" I want to card to have the due day on Monday this week at 6 PM. How do i do that?
Hi @Longfhy Seng ! Welcome to the community You could achieve this with Butler automation. One way to approach it is to create a rule like this:
when a card is added to list "Monday", set due date the next monday at 6:00 pm
And then duplicate this rule for Tuesday through to Saturday.There could be a more streamlined way of creating this with the {weekdayname} variable, but I couldn't find an easy way to achieve this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.