Problem
I am trying to add a comment to a build in bamboo.
via - https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-bamboo/REST/8.2.1/#d2e1674
but the document json also refers to xml schema
need to know how to post a comment with a rest request
Note:
I am using personal access token , I have verified that this token is working for the get comments and retrives the data successfully
Hey @Bharathan Kumaran
Try the following syntax:
curl -s -k -u user:pass -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -X POST -d '{ "content": "Test567" }' "https://<bamboo_url>/rest/api/latest/result/PROJ-PLAN-BUILDNUM/comment"
To see the comments:
curl -s -k -u user:pass -H 'Accept: application/json' -X GET "https://<bamboo_url>/rest/api/latest/result/PROJ-PLAN-BUILDNUM/comment?expand=comments.comment"
Regards,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
Can you also help to update this in the api document
https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-bamboo/REST/8.2.1/#d2e1674
Hello @Bharathan Kumaran,
The Bamboo development team is working internally to refactor the Bamboo REST docs to a new Swagger interface. Please keep an eye on https://developer.atlassian.com/ for new changes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.