If I read correctly, Bamboo's agents run as user 'bamboo'. If so, I would like to be able to change this to an existing user we have created to perform just such tasks. Is this possible?
Thanks!
If you are referring to remote agents then yes they can run as separate users. For Windows see here : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Running+Bamboo+service+on+Windows+as+the+local+user
no, not the remote agents. The local agents. I am having problems checking out code from our remote git repository and saw some doc that said the agent checks out the repro as user 'bamboo'. (I am using the No auth mode). We don't want to create yet another user, but rather use our already existing bot user to do this since all perms have already been set up. Is this possible? We are also using linux.
Local agents are run as the same user that started Bamboo Server and there's no way to change it.
Can be possible that Bamboo agent run using of Administrator User instead of Bamboo User?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.