Hello,
After consulting different Power Ups to get the writing of a monthly report of work carried out by our team of operators, we have chosen to download monthly data and analyze said data with Excel.
The problem is that when downloading by performing a data export (from the configuration/export/create a new export section) there are some fields that are not downloaded, such as the creation date of each of the cards, the list of activities with check or comments reported manually.
Is there any possibility to customize what data is downloaded when performing this export? Can a manual export be generated by previously selecting which fields I want to download?
You would need at least the creation date of the cards to be downloaded in order to calculate their average duration: Closing date - Creation date = Duration in days/hours.
Is there any possibility that through Excel we can connect directly to the database of our boards, without having to do the monthly download?
Wow in advance I know Excel well but I'm not an IT programmer.
I await your comments. Thank you!!