If I try to create a stage, a job, or a task, I get the messagealready exists. in red. If I hit Cancel, I see it created it. For instance, I go to a Plan, Stages, Create Job. I put in sfsfsfs as Job Name, then DFDFDFD as Job Key, check Enabled, and click Create Job. It says The name already exists in this Plan and The key already exists in this Plan. in red. I can change the names to something else and click Create Job, but it will continue to keep saying the name & key already exist in the Plan. Then I hit Cancel, refresh Stages and every one of them now appears. I don't feel like I can trust the jobs I am creating as a result. What is going on?
I uninstalled 3.3, removed the bamboo home, and the bamboo install dir, and even removed JRE6. Rebooted, installed JRE7, installed Bamboo 3.3.3, configured it for LDAP, logged in as an admin, tried creating a Plan and the same thing happened - This project name already exists./This project key is already used. If I change the values, it keeps saying it. When I cancel out, I see all of them created.