I'm relatively new to Trello. However my job uses it heavily so I'm trying to sort out all the options and features in our account. Does anyone know if there is a difference between these two things on our boards?
Hi!
I believe as the name suggests, one would work on Card Level and the other on the board level.
Sagar
As Sagar mentioned, Card Mirror is at the card level, and Board Sync is at the board level. Card Mirror allows you to open a specific card and mirror it to another board within the same workspace - so it's a more manual process. Board Sync is more automatic and allows you to create flows by connecting two or more boards together within the same workspace, or across different workspaces. It's the main offering of Unito and much more powerful. You can build triggers and rules into your flows so only certain cards sync, or just sync all cards between boards. There's more detail here: https://guide.unito.io/en/articles/3478289-what-s-the-difference-between-the-mirror-power-up-for-trello-and-unito-s-other-power-ups
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.