No matter how I change the settings it won’t let anyone with the link view my board. It just says you need to sign in to view it. I have tried all of the settings and nothing is working. What am I doing wrong?
Hi @Faline ! Welcome to the community. Are you able to share the link to your public board?Here's an example of a public board that I just whipped up: https://trello.com/b/3Ur8sWjP/public-boardThis is how it looks when I view it in incognito mode:If a public member wants to make a comment, they'll need to sign in to do this. Otherwise, anyone can have read-only access to the board.
Yes: https://trello.com/invite/b/BdT59cpz/df6a73e458b60c2713cf67afdd248dc8/commission-queue
I have tried everything I can think of to make it “public”. Does it need to process that or something? I thought maybe after a few hours the problem would be fixed
The link you sent me is an invite link. If a board is set to public, you just need to copy the board URL from your address bar and send that link (i.e. this one https://trello.com/b/BdT59cpz/commission-queue)
Oh wow thank you so much for your patience! I knew I was doing something wrong haha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.