Hello,
Our scheduling team uses trello to track our progress going though our scheduling process. Each team member is assigned a individual task in a checklist. I would like a notification to be sent to the other team members whenever someone has marked themselves complete. Is there an option for this?
Hi @Brian Robinson - our Advanced Checklists don't send notifications at this time, but it is something we're looking into adding. However, we're looking into adding due date reminders for notifications, not confirmation that a checklist has been ticked off.
@Brian Robinson
When an item is checked is an existing trigger you can use. I think with @card on the comment it should notify the other members
See https://help.trello.com/article/765-commenting-on-cards
For item due alert I have a project that I developed:
https://github.com/xu2xulim/Trello-Item-Alert
I've played with this and it doesn't seem to work that well since members assigned to checklist items don't seem to count as card members, at least in my attempts I never got anything to trigger.
If you have a set team who you would always want to get a notification you can set up an email automation to trigger whenever a checklist item is completed
@Ops Bot
If I am not mistaken, you can assign items only for members of the board. There is not trigger for checklist item. In the project for item alert that I built, if there is someone assigned it will be @username otherwise it will be @card. Obviously it will not work if you do not have it installed on your board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.