Hi guys, I want to know how many workspace can I create with a premium account without paying extra. Also If I add a user to different workspace, this user pay 12.50 or more?
thanks!!
RR
Any user can make as many Workspaces as they like. However, a paid subscription or Standard or Premium applies to one Workspace only. (Enterprise is not usually available to most customers as there is a minimum size requirement).
So you are not limited to the number of Workspaces you can have, but your paid subscription will only apply to one Workspace. If you add a user to a paid Workspace, then you have to pay for that user.
Thank you Michael, so one user can be added to many workspace but will pay just for one?
Is it 12.50 usd for premium ??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.