Is there a way to display a manually entered start and end time on the cards?
I see lots of "Time Trackers" but that is not what I am looking for. We use a single board for our production crew and I want to be able to enter in a start and end time for each card. This allows the crew to see what is scheduled for them and when to start and end.
Each card represents a single job and I do not want to break the jobs up into multiple cards as that would just cause confusion for the crew. We use checklist in each card to break down the many parts, just need an easy and very visible label that I can enter in times. Since the times can vary, I don't want to use the "label" tag as I would have to enter in a lot of info that changes daily. I just want a text box that shows up on the front of the card. Currently I use the notes, but that can get buried quick.