I have created many cards since December of last year and I logged into Trello this morning and all of my cards are gone! Please help!
Do you see the cards you're looking for if you change the last filter to "Show all cards" ?
Thank you for your reponse, no they still do not show!
thank you for your response, no they still do not show up!
Hi @Gillian Chase ! Are you able to go into one of your boards and see if there are cards with your member added? Only the cards with you as a member will show in the "My Cards" area.
I am the only member, it is just my private board. All of my cards were added by me. I cant see any cards added or deleted in my past activities. They just all disappeared since I have had to log in using atlassian.
Just to confirm, when you go to your private board, do you see cards with your avatar on it like so?When I go to the "My Cards" area, I only see those cards:
I have no cards attached to my board anymore. I do not have any visible cards on my "cards" section under my profile.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.