We have multiple requests that we'd like to bulk import into Product Discovery for review. Is there a way to bulk import?
I hooked up a Google Sheet with a Form (for structured team submissions) via Zapier. That has worked really well. I think it can also be used to import existing, or missed, records.
Found the answer. Just saw the Import Issues feature when I selected "Create" from the toolbar at the top.
Thanks Anders. Appreciate the quick response. It looks like the import issues is tucked under the "Create Issue" when you use the top level toolbar button. If this doesn't work, I'll circle back to your solution.
Hi Nina, where are your ideas coming from? If it's from outside Jira, then the CSV makes sense, otherwise if it's from Jira issues in another project you can bulk move them (happy to explain how if that's the case)
It was from a csv file.
We will be bulk moving Jira items next week. Definitely interested in learning more.
@Nina Thomas
No, it doesn't work for me. When you click Create Issue, you get a new line in the list, not a new screen as depicted in the image above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.