Greetings,
I get a lot of notifications about cards that are watched by me. Is there any option to un-watch them all? Not manually, one by one, but collectively.
Thanks in advance
There isn't a way to watch or un-watch multiple cards in bulk, but you can speed things up by hovering your mouse over a watched card on the board view (look for the eye icon on the card front) and tap 's' to un-watch it. You'll know it worked when the eye icon disappears.
Moving forward, you might also want to reduce the amount of cards you end up being a watcher of. When you comment on a card, by default, you'll become a watcher of that card. However, you can un-check that option. Moving forward, the checkbox will remain un-checked.Also, you become a watcher when you're added as a member of a card. I don't believe there's a setting to turn this off, but you could create a butler rule to automatically remove yourself as a watcher - e.g. when I'm added to a card, leave the card.If you do both of those things, you can then choose what cards you want to be notified of by manually watching them which will significantly reduce your notifications.
This is a great point with Butler! I'd make one suggestion to change the Butler rule action from "leave the card" to "unsubscribe from the card". Leaving the card will remove the membership from the card but "unsubscribe" stops watching it.
@Artemis Good catch! That was what I meant 😅
Thanks, both of you!
Hi Artemis,
just to check there's only watch vs unwatching there's no unwatch per say?
I'm watching the board as most of the cards I need to watch except for a few. but I still keep getting notifications for every card. So the only way is the manually watch most of the card? Or it's just not working consistently such as the missing notification badge which there are a lot of posts as well.Also, the eye icons don't seem to be accurate. Only a few cards have those icons.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.